Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deceptive Business Practices
Rogers82

I am extremely frustrated and feel completely taken advantage of. On 06/20 I added my wife to my account opting for the BOGO iphone 11 deal. I did this all through a chat agent on the site. I asked multiple times, and was told multiple times that the BOGO would still apply even if I paid the $750 the first iPhone 11 up front. Turns out that isn't the case! After they took my $750 for the first iphone 11, they're now charging me monthly for the second iPhone, which was supposed to be free. I chatted with billing support about it. They ultimately said they couldn't help, and that I needed to contact sales. Today I called sales and even after talking to a supervisor, they're no help. Say they can't pull chat logs, which I'm sure is garbage as I work in technology and have worked in call centers before. It's all stored and is accessible for customer disputes. 

Q. Why would I make a billing choice that voids the BOGO offer?
A. Because I was told that it would not void the BOGO offer!!!!

I've been conned out of 750 dollars. Verizon does not value their customers. I was going to be adding more lines to my account, but that is not happening now! When this 24 months is up, I'm gone!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Deceptive Business Practices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry for any inconvenience as I know the importance of getting the right information while making a purchase of this magnitude. I have sent a Private Note and I would love to take a closer look at the available options. YaleK_VZW 

0 Likes