Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Degraded Cellular Signal
jejm1975

So has Verizon decided to let us know why they have reduced our level of service? I previously had very little signal at home and now I have none. Look I really don't care about your 5G which is not even offered in my service area. If this cannot be resolved and soon, I will be switching carriers. I refuse to continue to pay inflated prices for subpar service. And before there's act suggestion as to my device, I have two a Pixel 6 and a Samsung S22, and neither one gets signal in places I previously could. Stop with the games Verizon. There's enough people experiencing these issues, IT IS NOT ON OUR END it is Verizon. 

Re: Degraded Cellular Signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi! Thank you for reaching out here. Your service experience is very important to us. I am concerned to read that you have no signal where you live. Can you share more details about the notice you received?

While we are working on expanding 5G, older network technology is being retired (3G) eventually. This is not unique to Verizon, all carriers are evolving & expanding newer network technology.

I would love to look into your location further. Where are you located (intersection, zip code)? Are you able to make/receive calls? How far do you have to travel to get good service?

-Gina

0 Likes
jejm1975

I currently have dropped calls and limited signal in zip codes: 31721 and 31705. If I do not receive meaningful support to a resolution, I will be looking into another carrier at the end of August 2022. For clarity... I DO NOT CARE ABOUT 5G, I want my 4G to work!!!! Both of my devices are 5G enabled and I have a 5G enabled sim, but Verizon has ZERO 5G coverage, so I DO NOT CARE about 5G. I AM paying for service, which means my 4G has to work, otherwise there is NO PURPOSE in m staying with Verizon.

And I have no idea about any notice that you speak of, you must have my post confused with another post, because I never mentioned a notice. I AM putting Verizon on NOTICE that I will be migrating to another carrier if Verizon cannot/will not address my lack of service!

0 Likes
jejm1975

Typical Verizon response... no response at all when it comes to its lack of service? I am taking this as confirmation that Verizon is aware of the problem and doesn't care enough about it's customers to do anything but raise their subscription prices.

Screenshot_20220817-032649_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-132706_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, jejm1975. You are a valued customer and we want an opportunity to properly review your service concerns and explore options to improve your service as we want you to have an excellent experience. We sent you a private message, please reply to that message for further assistance as we need to access your account to check the settings on our end for optimal performance.

-Antonio

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the visual, jejm1975, we greatly appreciate it. We have provided all these details in your ticket. Please send us a PM if you have further questions we can address for you. 

0 Likes