Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Delivery switched without my consent
kermitt454

Absolutely annoyed with the Customer Service provided by Verizon. I ordered a phone (Apple Iphone 13 Pro) on Wednesday  June 1st, and requested next day delivery so that it would arrive by Friday @8PM the latest. I received an order confirmation also confirming this. 

Apparently Verizon switched my order to 2 day shipping so that it would arrive Monday the 6th at 9PM EST. When I called the customer service line to complain about this and find out why it switched without my consent or even warning me, I was not provided any useful assistance. 

Instead I was told to wait until I receive the phone on Monday, call back, and they will adjust the account as needed. IF not that, they told me I can refund the phone but would need to ship it back and the charges would not be taken off my card for a few days. Therefor because of their mistake, I have to face the repercussions without any sort of reimbursement for my inconvenience. 

Worst of it all, I was on the phone for about an hour dealing with their customer service agent who could do nothing but come up with excuses and apologize which only just wasted my time. Disgusted that this is the customer service the company prides itself on. 

0 Likes
Re: Delivery switched without my consent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, my! Placing an order for a new phone should be an exciting experience! We deeply apologize for the trouble you've had with this order shipment and getting support. Allow us to take a closer look at your order details. I've sent you a private note. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

-Kia

0 Likes