Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Desperate for HELP
Star_2112

A few weeks ago I tried to upgrade my phone. I ordered online. When I checked on the order at the pick-up location, the clerk offered to cancel my online order and sell me the exact same phone in a different color they had in store so I could get my phone faster. Not wait on the order to be shipped in. I didnt mind the other color so I trusted this decision. 

THIS CAUSED A NIGHTMARE chain reaction that I am dealing with almost three weeks later. Because the Verizon person canceled my order in store, now it says I have a pending order and wont let me upgrade. NO ONE can fix this. I have been to 3 different Verizon stores. Countless hours on the My Verizon app and with technicians on the phone. My account is so messed up from this one careless action. 

Now I am seeing all kinds of random receipts on my account for random phone purchases. I try to upgrade and the cancellation has been on the account since Nov 15th. Nothing lets me upgrade because of this pending issue. 

I absolutely need an upgrade as my current phone is failing. Can anyone help me? I keep getting promises from Verizon that they are sending tickets to IT to fix my account yet nothing changes. I am exhausted being passed around to so many reps. 

PLEASE HELP. 

Re: Desperate for HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting a new phone should be an exciting experience, not a frustrating one, Star_2112. Let's take a closer look at the order to see what's going on. Please be on the lookout for my Private Note.

LynnE_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Desperate for HELP
Tigerstep

Get an unlocked sim-free phone outside Verizon. No Verizon preinstalled apps you can't get rid of, arbitrary locks, upgrade fees etc. Paypal, credit card or store financing, Verizon isn't your only option to get a phone.

0 Likes