Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Device Dollars not applied
Plumicot

Hello,

I upgraded two lines and asked the sales rep to apply my device dollars towards one of my new phones. She said she would, but it was not done according to my receipt and I still have the dollars. 

I followed up with another rep and was told that it could only be applied at the time of purchase and that they cannot apply the dollars after the fact. 

They alleged to have credited me the balance of my dollars towards my next bill, but no confirmation of that was ever sent and I do not see it anywhere in the app. 

Can a customer care representative help?

0 Likes
Re: Device Dollars not applied
Doggo
Novice

Device dollars are only a time of sale thing. A rep cannot override that.

0 Likes
Plumicot

Yep, that was what was told to me and I had specifically asked the rep to apply is and she said she would.

However, it was not and I did not notice until I received my receipt. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! We would be happy to get you information on this matter. To allow us to check this for you directly, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us directly online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. We look forward to working with you on this matter directly.

*Robert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would love to assist you from here, please send us a Private Note for assistance or reach out to us directly online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. We look forward to working with you on this matter directly.*Cecile

0 Likes