Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Device Dollars
allieeoopp45

When I purchased a tablet in December 2021, I requested to use the device dollars I had saved up. I just received an email recently stating that I have device dollars that will expire and for me to use them. I found that odd considering my device dollars were supposed to be used towards the new device I had purchased back in December. Verizon is telling me they cannot help me with this issue since I did not contact them in December to let them know that they did not credit my device dollars to the tablet I purchased. How am I supposed to know they didn't do their job? Now they are trying to talk me into purchasing ANOTHER device and using them, so what? They can "forget" to apply them AGAIN? NO thank you. I think I'm just going to switch providers to someone who can better take care of me. I've been hung up on 2-3 times now while trying to resolve the issue and have spent the last 3 hours having to use the "chat" feature on my work computer.

0 Likes
Re: Device Dollars
acraftylady2

Does verizon not give receipts when you buy something to know what price you paid?  Never used device dollars but I would think what ever the full price of the tablet it would show on the receipt and you would notice they didn't deduct anything?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Allieeoopp45, I sincerely apologize the device dollars were not processed successfully for you in December. We never want to hear you looking to go to another provider. Although we cannot add the dollars to an old order, I am positive we can get a positive resolution to your concern. Please share with me some details on how the order was processed (online, over the phone, in-store)? 

-Rodney

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can understand your desire to obtain clarity about whether or not you received your discounts or not.  We can state, that the order would show if the Device Dollars were used.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can review? 

*Lisa

0 Likes