Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Device Trade In Runaround
chaveze93

Back in February I traded in an Iphone 12 for the new Iphone 13. I was told at the time if I upgraded to the Get More plan I would receive $700 trade in credit. The phone was purchased through Verizon by speaking to an agent. The first two times I requested shipping materials it was sent to the wrong address. Finally on the third attempt I was able to ship in the old phone. I received an email saying I was only going to receive $340 for the trade instead of the $700 I was originally quoted. I spoke with one agent who assured me she would get it resolved. It took her two days to submit an escalation because she couldn't get a hold of support. But, she assured me it would be reflected in the next billing cycle. Well, that was a couple of months ago and nothing has been applied yet. I called in today and the agent had to start a new escalation from scratch again and told me it'll be at least two months before I see the trade in credit of $340. He claimed the issue is because the device I sent in has not been received. Yet I have an email directly from Verizon saying my device was received back in April. At this point who do I have to speak with to get this resolved?

0 Likes