Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Device dollars

Here’s another situation that has wasted my time and still have got no answer or result. I have 2 device dollar codes, it only allows you to use one. I ask the employee how to put the other on and he says to me I need to call customer service. I AM IN THE STORE AND I HAVE TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE MYSELF?? What’s the point of even having them if you can’t use them??? They expire today and after calling twice and stopping in the store, I still have yet to upgrade my phone or use my promo codes for device dollars!! Best time of my life wasting hours on end and getting no where! Thanks for the new phone today! NOT! Company needs help with customer service and how they promote things. It never works or It literally takes 10 hours and 8 people to figure out how to help the paying customer out!

0 Likes
Re: Device dollars
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want to see you get teh most out of your rewards including the Device Dollars. When redeeming the Device Dolalrs it will provide a code that is worth the total value of all the Device Dollars that you chose over the last 24 months. When did you redeem each Device Dolars option to get each code?  YaleK_VZW