Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Device not showing up on my verizon
Tomarkle

Upgraded my daughters phone, but now it doesn't show up on the device list (page says oops) reps just say that the system is busy, how lame is that? Does anyone have a solution that I can give to these "Tech Experts" so they can fix this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Device not showing up on my verizon
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Can your daughter send and receive messages, make and receive phone calls on her new device?  If the phone is working, it will eventually show up on MyVerizon.  Most of the time, when we switch devices, it shows up immediately.  There have been times where it has taken a day or so....patience!

Is there some particular reason you need to see the device in MyVerizon?  Can you add or remove features for her line, even if the device is not showing?

0 Likes
DraiSkii

Having similar issue. Bought 2 phones received one today, but neither are showing on my account, and the one I received today isn’t activating. I have a total of 3 phones that are supposed to be in the account and only 1 (my current) is showing. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes