Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Device promotional credit removed?
Greybird333

We just purchased new phones a few months ago with 24-month deals.  Today I got an email, below.

What on earth does that even mean?  It gives zero detail, just saying that one device was disqualified without any explanation whatsoever.  Checking my bill doesn't tell me anything either.

Update on your promotional credit.

Your device promotional credit has been removed from your account because at least one of the eligibility criteria was not met.

Since some things may look a little different on your next bill, please review your billing details and get important information online.

View my next bill summary 

Promotions and Discounts

Offer Description:DEVICE PROMOTIONAL CREDIT

Disqualified mobile number(s):(XXX) XXX - XXXX

Thanks for choosing Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Device promotional credit removed?
Greybird333
The only changes I show are 'Device Promo Get', which went up by the exact amount my bill went up.
0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What was the original promotional credit for? Trade-in? New line? Did you pay the device payment balance early? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Greybird333-

I know how disheartening losing a promotion can be. We would be more than happy to help. Please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter @VZWSupport for further assistance.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

We can't help answer that with just as limited information given to us.

Common disqualifiers are device is paid off early or a plan change.

0 Likes