Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Did not get the promotion I was promised!
J_Hatfield

Back on March 4th, 2021 I went in to get a new phone and had gotten an iPhone 12 Pro Max, while in the moment of getting this iPhone, there was a promotion in getting an IPad with it at half the fee I believe, after waiting a week for the iPhone to ship to the store I got my phone, I was there in the store for 20 mins just to find it had been shipped to another store. I waited another week and they said they had no idea where it was. I have called Verizon and so has my mother for months and have gotten nothing back for this iPad I needed it for school work and never got it, I have been really mad and frustrated about this seeings how this is my last yr for school and still need one. If they’re going to make a promotional deal and not even honor it then what is the point.

0 Likes
Re: Did not get the promotion I was promised!
Doggo
Novice

There are plenty of places to buy an iPad. If you need one, buy one.

0 Likes
Re: Did not get the promotion I was promised!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Taking full advantage of a promotion is extremely important, and I can assure you that we work with integrity; if there was a problem during the process, we will fix it for you. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about the experience you had with us. Please tell us more about the promotion? To clarify, did you receive the iPad? 

Thank you for working with us!

-Evelyn

0 Likes