Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Did not received the promotion I was promised, possible fraud??
Callahan909

I recently went to my local Verizon authorized retailer, Victra at 222 Westview Plaza McCook NE 

I am not receiving the promo I agreed to.

I traded in 2 series 6 iWatches for $200 off each new series 7 iWatch I upgraded too

Then I traded in my iPhone 11 pro max for $650 off a new iPhone 13 Pro.

I paid off and owned all the equipment I traded in.

When I checked my account, I only received $313 as a "trade-in" towards my bill. 

I contacted version and they said I need to contact my local retailer, I have. They claimed to have sent a "Promotion Correction" last week. I contacted Verizon today and the operator says there has not been a promotion correction added to my account.

How do I go about retrieving my old Phones and watches? As of right now, my local version retail is essentially stealing my property through fraud. 

0 Likes
Re: Did not received the promotion I was promised, possible fraud??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to see that you are going through this situation, Callahan909. Our goal is to get you the correct information and the best resolution. Once the devices are sent in for trade in, we are unable to send them back. We will recommend that you contact the Authorized Retailer one more time to review the options to correct the promotion. ~Vic

0 Likes
Callahan909

it's impossible to get my property back? an Item I owned and  I paid off with legal tender, that I traded in per the promotion contract? as of right, not the promotional contract is not being held up on your end. thus the contract is void and I can retrieve my personal property.  Or at least that is how the courts will look at it.  I want this issue resolved before my next bill is due or I will take legal action. 

0 Likes
Callahan909

Once a "Promotion Correction" is completed by an authorized retailer how long does it take to show up on my account? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand where you are coming from and we want you to get the best resolution. Please visit the store where the purchase was made so that the representatives can review this particular matter and see what options we have to get it corrected. ~Vic

0 Likes