Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Did you know that you can not save Verizon Up Credits?
GAIROO58

Did you know Verizon up credits expire if you don't select something in 30 days. Gee the old program you had to save points a few years to get five dollars off some gasoline. Did you know Verizon up can only be accessed in a special App? Wow I lost a few credits before I figured that one out.

Did you know once you select a reward and use it the choice is gone? No more movies for me to watch.  Did you know what you get a Verizon coupon it can only be used to buy a phone ? I buy one every month. Did you know some coupons have redemption characters so small they can only be seen by attorneys? A jitterbug is looking really well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did you know that you can not save Verizon Up Credits?
GAIROO58

>well should have been good.

0 Likes
Re: Did you know that you can not save Verizon Up Credits?
bbrdtylr
Novice

Did you know that all of the details of Verizon Up are available on this website to those who wish to know how the program works so they don't lose credits?

Did you know that every single rewards program I have ever been a part of has changed at some point? Did you know when you eat an apple, the apple is gone, then you no longer have an apple. Did you know when I get diaper coupons, I can only use them for diapers? Did you know that all legal print on ANYTHING is always super tiny? Did you know that being negative doesn't usually result in a positive outcome?

0 Likes