Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Different Reps, Different Answers, Cost to Me
Tom-V

While I find customer representatives are always very friendly, they are not trained well enough to provide correct information.  After waiting months and not getting a promotional credit, one representative went through all the case information for a couple hours and told me based on the review that they would manually honor the promotion given the unique circumstances and limitations with their system and I would see the credit next month.  The credit was not on the account the next month.  After almost 2 hours again on the phone with another rep and their manager, I was told they would NOT honor the promotion after reviewing the case again, despite what the prior rep said.  So overall I was fooled into this "promotion" - upgraded a phone and switched to unlimited and all for nothing except a higher bill and no promotional credit.  I would have been a lot better off switching to another carrier.  It seems Verizon only cares about new customers and their bottom line, which is a shame.

0 Likes
Re: Different Reps, Different Answers, Cost to Me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please be sure to respond to our message in your Private Notes, Tom-V. We'll be happy to review the matter for you. EricW_VZW

0 Likes