Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Digital Chat Charge
2OldMan

Why is the credit card Verizon has for my monthly billing being charged $21.50 for a "Verizon Digital Chat"?  It was charged about the time I used the chat function to ask questions about a promotion price on a new phone.

0 Likes
Re: Digital Chat Charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let’s get to the bottom of this charge.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
mboles

I have the same item that has appeared on my credit card this month only in amount of $71.92.

Can yu help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mboles, we never want you to pay more than you should be. May I have you clarify what has happened? Were you charged twice for the amount of $71.92? Or do you have charges that are on that bill that you do not understand? Did you reach out to our customer support team about it yet? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
NDBeartrap1

I too have a credit card charge of $76.19 on 10/04 titled, VERIZON*DIGITAL CHAT E 800-922-0204 FL. What is this for and what is the resolution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That does seem a bit odd, NDBeartrap1. During the time of reaching out on chat, did you need to make any payments to the wireless account? 

0 Likes
Phoenixpiras

I have a $104.02 VERIZON*Digital chat e charge on my account. I spoke with a Verizon representative over the phone yesterday to inquire about a phone delivery but I did not make a purchase. Is this a common error? How can I resolve this? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to take a look at this charge, as there should not be any charges for contacting us. Please send us a private message so we can continue. 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
SriniD

I just noticed the 21.60 charge as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want to ensure you get complete support at no cost! Was the charge also seen on your bill or only on the credit card statement? 

0 Likes