Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disappointed new customer
abtech15

I came to Verizon with really high expectations. Unfortunately, while the actual service has been okay, the Verizon app, customer site, and and customer service has been horrible, and that is saying something considering I left Comcast to join Verizon. From set up of my 5g home internet to simple help needed to access my Verizon App or redeeming Free Disney Plus for a year, I have been transferred over and over with seemingly no one able to help or answer questions. Chat messaging is ridiculous with each reply back from an agent taking upwards of 5 minutes each reply (this is not an exaggeration either). Their My Verizon app is a joke and never works so you have to literally uninstall/reinstall in order for it to work, but don't do it more than 3 times in one day because you cannot get more than 3 authentication codes in a 24 hour period and subsequently not get access to the app for 24 hours. Redeeming Disney Plus has been a nightmare with no ability to get it since I have a old inactive account with Disney already and went I went to add it to my add on, it stopped me.  Again, the rep was unable to help me which was no surprise. They even denied my request to just get a credit for it monthly so I can use it to pay for it myself. None of this includes the fact that they try really hard to push you to virtual assistants which again, never seems to help. Overall, just disappointed that a high end provider would be okay with such inferior processes. Even T-Mobile (my cell phone provider by the way) has been able to figure this sorts of things out. 

0 Likes
Re: Disappointed new customer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

abtech15, this certainly is not the level of customer service we strive to provide here. If you're unable to use your old Disney+ account are you able to register with a different email address and password?

- Alan

0 Likes