Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discount question
JustinMcInvale

I work in civil service for the military and have a question about the discount.

Is the discount listed as a military discount given my job?

0 Likes
Re: Discount question
JustinMcInvale

Meant to add that I'm not military nor former military.

0 Likes
Re: Discount question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JustinMcInvale, getting a discount is always nice. 

All branches of the United States military are eligible for discounts, including:

• Marines
  • Army
  • Air Force
  • Navy
  • Coast Guard
  • Commissioned officers of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
  • Commissioned officers of the United States Public Health Service
  • All military reserves and National Guard
  • Veterans of all branches
  • Gold Star Families
  • Cadets

More information can be found here https://www.verizon.com/support/military-veterans-faqs/

1. What discounts does Verizon wireless offer to service members and veterans?

2. How do I get the military or veteran's discount? After I register, how do I check that my discount was applied?

3. I’m a veteran or reservist and get a Verizon wireless discount from my current employer. Can I get the military discount on top of my employer's discount?

4. I’m a military spouse. Can I apply for the military discount?

5. I'm a Gold Star Family member. Can I apply for the military discount?

6. Can I also get a discount on Verizon Fios Home Internet service?

Other Verizon services for military members

Other ways we show our appreciation to the men and women who serve our country:

• Call prioritization: Verizon values your time. When you contact us from your personal wireless number we move your call to the front of the line.
  • Military suspends: If you're being deployed, learn how to suspend your Verizon wireless service until you come home.