Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discount
Troutmank2019

I'm curious why the "teacher discount" only applies to certified teachers?  I'm an educational assistant working with middle school students, and I work just as hard as the teachers.  I don't think it's fair that just because I don't have a degree, I am not given the same opportunity as someone with a degree.

Kim

Re: Discount
c18587

I agree.  It takes a village to teach children, not just the person who has a "teacher" title.  All of the support staff are working just as hard right now to continue student learning.  Just another example of a "class" disparage.  Teachers already make more, plus they get discounts.  Staff makes less and doesn't get discounts.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Troutmank2019, we truly want to thank you for all that you do. We value your opinion and we will forward your concern. Making sure you are aware of all of your discount options is important. We would like the opportunity to review the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

c18587 Thank you for providing this feedback as it is valuable. We will certainly share it with the appropriate team. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Troutmank2019

I never received a private message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Troutmank2019, I have sent you a Private Note. Please feel free to respond there so we can look into any and all options for your account. Looking forward to hearing back. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes