Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discounts with auto pay
MIMINME

I believe we were told that if we sign up for auto pay, we would get a discount on our bill.  True???

Labels (1)
Re: Discounts with auto pay
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

There is a discount on the Unlimited Plans (Go or Beyond) if you sign up for autopay and paperless billing. It might take 1 to 2 billing cycles for the discount to be applied.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You must also be signed up for autopay with a checking account and not a credit card, though.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Thanks for adding that information. I forgot about that qualification.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MIMINME,

We want to make sure that you receive a discount that you may be eligible for. Our community members are correct when on the Go Unlimited plan ( http://vz.to/2Arj95Z ) or the Beyond Unlimited plan ( http://vz.to/2ArlJbY ), you are eligible for an auto pay/paper-free discount. It is a $5.00 discount per line each month that comes off the bill. In order to be eligible for this discount if you are on either of these plans, the auto pay would need to be set up with a debit or checking account. You can sign up for this by clicking here: http://vz.to/2ktZnwV

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

CHAFRA1

works with my CC

0 Likes
THOJOB33

Although Autopay does accept a credit card, you will not get the 5.00 discount for AutoPay. You must use a debit card or checking account.   Also, people who bought the unlimited plan in March 2018 received an email saying they could receive 10.00 off their bill (was 90.00 but would be 80.00) if they signed up for both Autopay and Paperless Billing (5.00 each).  This was not true.  You only get 5.00 off and you must sign up for both.

0 Likes
THEFACELESSGOD1234

Where does this discount exist in the Terms and Conditions?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Click here:

Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text | Verizon Wireless

then next to each plan, click the "i" next to the price.  You'll get a pop-up box that describes the auto-pay and paperless billing discount.

0 Likes
THEFACELESSGOD1234

Only for Unlimited data plans?

0 Likes