Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Discovery Plus Activation Issue
amuse108

I've contacted Verizon 3 separate occasions about the inability to activate the add-on Discovery Plus. I am beyond frustrated after holding 3 hours for Tier 2 support and dealing with Tier 2, I was politely placed on hold and a recording asked for my number and proceeded to tell me they were closed. I've been a customer for a one month and I am totally disgusted with the level of customer service I've received. You should not offer products you can't deliver! A ticket regarding the issue was placed over a week ago. If this is what I am to expect, I am seriously rethinking think Verizon thing.

Re: Discovery Plus Activation Issue
Okpapabear

I am in the exact same boat, have spent multiple hours at this point trying to receive help. The furthest I got was someone who would only respond to my chat support session every 20 minutes or so, and then he sends me a link to how to troubleshoot the problem. How you ask, by trying again after you get the error message. I have gotten zero help and plenty of people online have the same issue, and Verizon has been dodging just admitting that something is actually wrong and not working. 

0 Likes