Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disgusted
Slg93

I am absolutely disgusted with the customer service. I couldn't upgrade online, your website is not user friendly. Then on tuesday I get ahold of someone in sales who I thought helped me. I wanted to upgrade two of my lines. Well he helped me since I missed an online deal over a week ago cause again your website terrible. Then once he gets the okay to do some promotions.  He sends me a text to accept terms and conditioners. We disconnect. I attempt to accept , well nothing, go on app try to do it there and my order couldn't be found. THEN I find a number go through listening to automated women go over terms and accept well then I get sent to a rep who was absolutely useless. then I found another number called and it sent something for me to accept on my app. I did and then it took my order off hold. Well so I thought. I then get a e-mail and text that I need to accept terms and conditions, at this point I am furious. I call today and the first rep says she can't figure out what's wrong but says she will cancel my order but give me next day shipping for free so I can get my phone tomorrow like I was told tuesday. Well she hands me off and the promotions guy says there is no note indicating anything. At this point I am beyond disgusted with verizon. Been on phone for almost 2 hours then he gives me different information than the rep who put my original order in... so my call gets escalated. The escalatio. Women. Was helping me but after almost another hour the phone gets disconnected right at the time she shows offline per the rep I called into to ask her to get ahold of the excalation person. So what kind of customer service is that! Disgusting. I will never recommend verizon wireless to anyone. MY UPGRADE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. how do you expect to keep customers with service like that. 

I will be looking elsewhere who will gladly take me as a paying customer and appreciate me as a customer.

0 Likes
Re: Disgusted
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Nobody would be happy to have the experience you've had trying to simply upgrade. I apologize for the dropped calls and the fact we didn't call you back either time. We do value your service with us and I want to help correct these concerns and help find out why you couldn't upgrade. https://m.vzw.com/m/hxhv Please send us a Private Message for account-specific help.  - Carter

0 Likes
Slg93

Your chat support was no help either. Is that what I would be going to cause when I click that link it pulls my account up but no where to message on the app. 

0 Likes
Tigerstep

This post hurt my eyes. Please space it out so it can be read.

0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@Slg93 wrote:

Your chat support was no help either. Is that what I would be going to cause when I click that link it pulls my account up but no where to message on the app. 

Private Messaging is a feature of this Forum.  Click on the requestors/posters name->View Profile and you should be presented with a screen with a 'Message' link.  You have to have Private Messaging turned on in you own profile as well at My Settings->Preferences->Private Messenger.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Slg93

Thanks, I figured that out after. 

Still no help in my situation. 

0 Likes
Slg93

I am absolutely disgusted with the customer service. I couldn't upgrade online, your website is not user friendly. Then on tuesday I get ahold of someone in sales who I thought helped me. I wanted to upgrade two of my lines. Well he helped me since I missed an online deal over a week ago cause again your website terrible.

Then once he gets the okay to do some promotions.  He sends me a text to accept terms and conditioners. We disconnect. I attempt to accept , well nothing, go on app try to do it there and my order couldn't be found. THEN I find a number go through listening to automated women go over terms and accept well then I get sent to a rep who was absolutely useless. then I found another number called and it sent something for me to accept on my app. In which i did and then it took my order off hold, per app.

Well so I thought. I then get a e-mail and text that I need to accept terms and conditions, at this point I am furious. I call today and the first rep says she can't figure out what's wrong but says she will cancel my order but give me next day shipping for free so I can get my phone tomorrow like I was told tuesday. Well she hands me off and the promotions guy says there is no note indicating anything. At this point I am beyond disgusted with verizon.

Been on phone for almost 2 hours then he gives me different information than the rep who put my original order in... so my call gets escalated. The escalation Women. Was helping me but after almost another hour the phone gets disconnected right at the time the escalations shows offline per the new rep I called into to ask her to get ahold of the escalation person. So what kind of customer service is that! Disgusting. I will never recommend verizon wireless to anyone. MY UPGRADE ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. how do you expect to keep customers with service like that. 

I will be looking elsewhere who will gladly take me as a paying customer and appreciate me as a customer.

0 Likes