Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ App not available, but I'm eligible
zerblat

Like many others, I'm eligible for the Disney + promotion, but the app is not available for download. I've viewed multiple threads on this topic, and nothing I try has worked. Please advise how I can get started. The closest I've gotten is this error screen:

Disney plus error.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ App not available, but I'm eligible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties getting the Verizon Disney+ promotion, zerblat. You mention that you are eligible for this promotion, did you confirm your eligibility at the "Eligibility and sign up" section at this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/) or was your eligibility confirmed by a Verizon representative by phone or at Verizon store (https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores)?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
pattered

I followed all your instructions and after typing add-onsand hitting entertainment, the disney portion did not appear.  Maybe test this before announcing to public.  Also spent 3 hours chatting and trying to reach a live person, which nowadays with Verizon is impossible.  Terrible customer service.  Disgusted with Verizon.  May cancel everything

0 Likes
deloused

That's a good idea 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@pattered wrote:

I followed all your instructions and after typing add-onsand hitting entertainment, the disney portion did not appear.  Maybe test this before announcing to public.  Also spent 3 hours chatting and trying to reach a live person, which nowadays with Verizon is impossible.  Terrible customer service.  Disgusted with Verizon.  May cancel everything

Over a $7 offer?   Wow.   Your threshold for disappointment is low.   
Are you eligible?   Old legacy unlimited plans are not.  If you are on one of the current 3 unlimited plans you should see the offer as described.  
Any difficulty in signing up after you're approved by Verizon is on Disney, not Verizon.  They misjudged how many would sign in on day one.    I had a minor glitch, but it worked fine an hour later.

0 Likes
zerblat

I talked to Verizon support who confirmed my plan is eligible. The support agent connected to my phone to observe the options for himself and confirmed the Disney Plus app is not correctly appearing. He said the engineers would be alerted and the app would be added to my account so I can start the sign-up process. I was told to check back in 48-72 hours. That was more than 72 hours ago (Tuesday November 26) and the app still is not available on desktop or through the My Verizon app. I asked for a ticket number but was told there is no ticket number available.

0 Likes
dianesalvo

We are eligible and and followed your instructions but Disney Plus is no where to be seen. Good job and good customer service. Corporate pigs

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you are having issues with Disney +, dianesalvo. I know you are anxious to start using this great feature. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please send us a Private Note so we can continue working on this together.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes