Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney Bundle Fiasco
mrongey

I had a plan with the six months on us Disney+ subscription. When that expired, I switched on November 12 to a plan that is supposed to include the Disney bundle. My Hulu account connected just fine but now when I log into Disney+ it says, "Welcome back, seems like you're not subscribed."

I have called both you and Disney multiple times. I have given Disney the reference number in my addons section and they say they see the account has been deactivated and there's nothing they can do. On Verizon rep supposedly opened an I.T. ticket but it's been over three weeks and I haven't heard anything back from that. Yesterday I was speaking to a rep. and she said that you might have to reset my disney+ account and basically give me a new one, but the support people who could do that were gone for the day. She set up a time today to call me back and hopefully get this straightened out but it is now half an hour past that time.

I am literally sitting here with T-mobile's website open, ready to switch my family, who have been Verizon customers for over 15 years, over because it is absolutely ridiculous that this problem hasn't been solved in over a month.

0 Likes
Re: Disney Bundle Fiasco
mrongey

I got a text from the rep who was supposed to call me back saying she had tried to call but no one answered. Whoever she called, it wasn't me and now it's the same time it was yesterday when the people who could supposedly help me were not working. I'm on chat support right now but they're taking literally ten minutes between responses and when they do respond they're absolutely clueless. Verizon is about to lose a family that have been customers for 15+ years!

0 Likes
mrongey

After literally an hour on chat support I was told by Marc that I need to wait for a second callback from Chelsea, which I'm not holding out hope for since I didn't get the first callback.  This was after he asked me if I had de-enrolled and then re-enrolled my subscription, which would have completely deleted my Disney subscription. With my work schedule, It's now looking like the earliest I will be able to contact someone who can maybe help me is Saturday, but the way things are going they probably don't work weekends. At this rate it looks like my family will be getting free phones and a T-mobile subscription for Christmas!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mrongey,

This is definitely not the ordeal we want you or anyone going through in order to activate these services, and we would hate to lose you after so long for this concern.

After changing plans, did you enroll in the Bundle using the steps detailed under "Existing Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ customers?": http://spr.ly/6608Hum8n

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to see you are having such trouble with your Disney+ account subscription, mrongey. Have you been able to get the help you need from our Chat Team? Remember, we also have these other methods you can contact us directly at: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we are her to aid in any way that we can. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes