Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ Bundle Issue
Candycane79

I have 5 lines that have the Disney+ bundle. All lines have activated the bundle. However, the only person that was able to access any of the apps was my husband who already had existing accounts with them. I was required to sign-up through Hulu and was charged for the bundle. I was told by a Verizon agent that this would be refunded. However, it has not been. Does every line require us to each sign up for our own accounts on each of these apps and are we required to be double billed for this service through both Hulu and Verizon? This doesn't seem right. When I chat with anyone regarding this their answers are just as vague as the FAQ's and not helpful.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Disney+ Bundle Issue
Candycane79

Update hoping this will help someone else. My husband was advised that if we upgraded all 5 of our lines to the Unlimited plan we would receive the Disney+ bundle for free on each of those accounts. Well after activating the bundles we all went to access the apps and everyone except my husband was required to put in credit card information to purchase through Disney+ or Hulu. After chatting with Verizon support they said that wasn't a problem go ahead and pay and then the charges would be refunded. Well you I am sure you can guess what happened next. No money was refunded. This time I reached out to Hulu where I finally got some answers. Apparently only 1 phone line receives the free service. Even if your other lines are eligible. I found this hard to believe as this is not what we were told, however, Hulu was the only support that was giving me any real information about the promo. So I started a Verizon chat yet again. Explained the situation to the rep. who also found it strange that each line was requiring payments for Disney and Hulu. After a hold the agent came back and told me. Exactly what Hulu did. Only one account gets it for free. So it seems Verizon is forcing people to up there plans for access you are not receiving. Yes we know we can create profiles under the one account. But that is not what we were offered nor what we were looking for. Hopefully, this will help some one and keep them from getting unnecessary upgrades forced on them.

View solution in original post

Candycane79

Update hoping this will help someone else. My husband was advised that if we upgraded all 5 of our lines to the Unlimited plan we would receive the Disney+ bundle for free on each of those accounts. Well after activating the bundles we all went to access the apps and everyone except my husband was required to put in credit card information to purchase through Disney+ or Hulu. After chatting with Verizon support they said that wasn't a problem go ahead and pay and then the charges would be refunded. Well you I am sure you can guess what happened next. No money was refunded. This time I reached out to Hulu where I finally got some answers. Apparently only 1 phone line receives the free service. Even if your other lines are eligible. I found this hard to believe as this is not what we were told, however, Hulu was the only support that was giving me any real information about the promo. So I started a Verizon chat yet again. Explained the situation to the rep. who also found it strange that each line was requiring payments for Disney and Hulu. After a hold the agent came back and told me. Exactly what Hulu did. Only one account gets it for free. So it seems Verizon is forcing people to up there plans for access you are not receiving. Yes we know we can create profiles under the one account. But that is not what we were offered nor what we were looking for. Hopefully, this will help some one and keep them from getting unnecessary upgrades forced on them.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Candycane79, we always want to make sure that your Disney+ bundle is in order. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to get all of the promotions you qualify for. We'd like to get this all sorted out. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
elaine4biz

I have the same issue was this ever resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

elaine4biz, we are always here to help! What exact issues are you having with the Disney Bundle? Please provide details so we can assist you. -Alicia

0 Likes
Marilyn8

Yesterday I registered for the Disney+ bundle through the Verizon app.  I can log on to disneyplus.com with the email address and password I set up, but it's requiring that I pay to continue.  I spoke with Verizon support, and they said I should enter my credit card information, saying this is normal, everyone has to do that, and assuring me repeatedly that I won't be charged.  You can understand why I'm skeptical, given the discussion above, and the fact that the step by step Knowledge Base article at https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-233566/ says nothing about having to enter payment info.  Verizon Support: Is it true that the only way to get the free bundle is to enter credit card information?  Will you bet me $100 that my card won't be charged?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Marilyn8. The Disney+ bundle is one of the greatest perks to come with our unlimited plans, and I want to make sure that you can use it properly. I understand your confusion when it comes to all the steps, and I want to make sure we can address all your concerns. To start, did you have an active account with Disney+ before? Was it charged separately? ~Pamela

0 Likes
sevymt

basically same problem and chat was absolutely useless, just quoted the useless FAQ. 

0 Likes
Jidaho

I’m having the same problem Hulu won’t let me sign up

0 Likes