Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ Bundle email issue
andasibe

I am having issues activating my Disney+ bundle account. When I go to the email validation screen I get an error that says, We are unable to validate your email address. Please try again. This has been happening for 3 days.  This comes after a change in my plan, the new plan features the service for free where as before I paid for it.  I have done the chat online and their solution is to change my email address, but I dont have a second email address.  Now I cannot bypass the "use our digital chat" function to get through to someone.  What gives, Verizon?!?!?

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Bundle email issue
andasibe

Also, just spoke to tech support who cold transferred me to Disney.  Disney confirmed this is a known issue on the Verizon end.  They recommended that I change my email address and change it right back.  Email address changed, problem did NOT resolve.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

andasibe, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are able to seamlessly redeem your Disney+ Bundle promotion is important. Let's investigate. Were you able to resolve this matter when you spoke with Disney+? Are you trying to sync your pre-existing Disney+ account? 

Please review more details about this promo here https://vz.to/2QdLq8O. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

andasibe We want you to take full advantage of your Disney+ Bundle offer. I've sent you a private message. We want to review your account and investigate. 

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
Edrinkwater

Yeah I’m also getting nothing and I’ve been a customer and tried to do this for like eight months. It’s really pathetic lol. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure you can take advantage of this great promotion. We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes
wctennis1

I am having a similar issue when I try to register. The error message I get is Invalid email address format when I try to use my comcast.net e mail which is my only e mail.  Very frustrating.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, wctennis1. We know how important it is for you to be able to activate your Disney+ Bundle. We are here to help. Have you ever used that email address for our free 6 month or 12 month Disney+ subscription, or used the email address for a Disney+ subscription through another biller (Disney, Google Play, etc)? 

CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
ravengal

My issue is similar, but even after Disney gave  the message that they couldn't complete the process because of my email address, Verizon shows the account is active and I can't go through the enrollment process again. I spent an hour on chat trying to get this point across while the chat person sent me various links to enroll, which all took me to Verizon sites that show I am enrolled, then to Disney, which wants me to subscribe. I had Disney+ for a couple of years so I assume that is part of the issue, but it would be nice to work through this. I can't find a way to even contact Disney! Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing that we want is for you to not have access to the Disney bundle. We will be happy to look into this for you. When was the last time you spoke to Disney? ~David

0 Likes