Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Disney+ Bundle issues since July 1st - no one at Verizon cares
jkjs

Since I became eligible for the Disney Bundle I have never been able to connect to Hulu.

Starting on July 1st, I have been dealing with Verizon trying to correct the issue. It has been a viscous circle of Verizon pointing at Disney and Hulu and Hulu and Disney pointing at each other. Between phone calls and chat sessions, I easily have 20 hours invested in the fixing the issue. 

I have had multiple conference calls with Disney and Hulu and at one point I even had Disney, Hulu and Verizon on a call (mind you I had to set it up).  Finally On October 11th, Verizon admitted the problem is on their end and was escalated for a solution. I have an AYS Escalation Ticket number. The last technician support person I spoke said she follow-up on the issue. Well that was 3 weeks ago. COME ON VERIZON!!!!

The cause is that the token (if that is the correct term) for my Hulu subscription is linked to an email account that I have never used. Same last name with a different first initial.  Verizon kept accusing me of using that account.

Verizon. I'm not trying to steal from you, I not trying S*C*A*M  you, I'm not trying to do anything fraudulent. I just want Hulu to work. Is that too much to ask?

Re: Disney+ Bundle issues since July 1st - no one at Verizon cares
jkjs

See no one at Verizon wants to solve this problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jkjs, we always want for you to enjoy all the perks of your plan and do apologize that you have had to go through all of this. I have sent you a Private Note so we may get a few more details from you. 

-Christine

0 Likes
vect97

I just switched over to this plan and signed up and having the login/activation issue. It asked me what email i want to use I entered it and then the activation crashed and said something went wrong. My account shows the promo is active, but when I use my email and password I set up during activation, disney wants me to pay, and hulu/espn can't even find my account. Now I'm seeing all these threads about this going back to last year...This is a bait and switch. If they can't get this working, i  want a credit for the cost of the subscription every month. This is false advertising.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

vect97, we are here for you to help in any way we can. So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes