Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Disney Bundle missing
Gingerchoco30

I was doing an adjustment on my second phone plan. I left my Verizon app open and let a 6 year old watch Disney plus and she managed to remove my FREE DISNEY BUNDLE. Please don't think I would delete the real only perk I f eel that I get monthly. Anyway. I am guessing she bumped a button and now my bundle is GONE GONE GONE. There is not even a button that says "get it now" there is nothing. I read somewhere that if it's deleted that you cannot reinstall or reinstate  my bundle. Please can someone help me. I called Verizon and they said up to 48 hours to get it after I even upgraded my plan even higher unlimited. Ugh. Really guys. Come on. It's included and it's free. At this point I feel as if my 6 year old is smarter than me by magically deleting it. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Disney Bundle missing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Gingerchoco30, We can appreciate your situation and your feedback. I wish I had a better answer to offer however per the terms  of the promotion:  this is a 1-time per account offer only. When you cancel The Disney Bundle through Verizon it can't be added again.

-Nicci

0 Likes