Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ Not Showing Up On Add Ons
akayshiacarter1

I have a Verizon Plan that includes Disney+. (I believe it is the Do More Unlimited Plan.) I never activated the deal, and when I was ready to, the link wouldn’t take me to sign up. It would take me to the home page of the My Verizon App, where the promotion doesn’t show up. It also did not show up in the Add Ons section either. A few months later, I received an email saying that my Disney+ deal with Verizon had been canceled. Clearly, I did not do this, as I never figured out how to activate the deal in the first place, let alone to cancel it. The first representative said that on her end, I still had Disney+, so I suppose the email was a fluke, but I still couldn’t find it in the Add Ons. Even the promotional banner stopped showing up in the app. (Which also didn’t work for me, clicking on it did nothing but take me to Add Ons.) I talked to another representative, and she restored Disney+ to my account, just without the 6 months promotion which I was fine with. Despite me now being charged for this and it being on my bill, Disney+ still does not show up in my Add Ons section for me to activate it. I do not want to be charged for something that I can’t even use. Is there any way that this can be handled? Any and all help would be appreciated. If I can’t get this fixed, I guess I’ll just call back in to get it removed from my plan, but I was really hoping to get it working.

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Not Showing Up On Add Ons
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

akayshiacarter1, we definitely want to help make sure that you can get the best connection possible for your Disney+ and we would be happy to help look into this with you. So we can begin, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Not Showing Up On Add Ons
akayshiacarter1

Hello, I sent a private message to both you personally and to customer support on the 27th, but no one ever responded to either of them.

0 Likes