Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney Plus Bundle Issue
envimi2

I have the Disney Plus Bundle included in my plan. Last December the reference code provided to Disney expired. I have not changed my plan and I did not have the trial version. Disney Plus shows as still active on my account and included in my bundle but when I call Disney Plus and provide them the reference number they say Verizon is showing it has expired on their end. I have made numerous phone calls, had three-ways calls with Verizon and Disney Plus all to no avail. I still can't access the service without paying for it on my on. I have literally had two three hour calls with Verizon and Disney Plus and no one seems to know what to do. It is extremely frustrating!! How do we resolve this? Why is no one able to resolve this. I have not had access to Disney Plus for more than 3 months but I'm still paying for the service. I even had one Verizon representative change my plan hoping that it would generate a new reference number but even that didn't work. And it cost me more money to have the plan changed just to try fix this Disney Plus issues. I'm hoping someone has a resolution for this I can't do another 2 hour or more phone call with Verizon about Disney Plus. I'm literally wasting hours of my life.... 

0 Likes
Re: Disney Plus Bundle Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This has gone on for far too long.  Let's turn this around.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes