Re: Disney+ Promotion Not Working
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

Christian,

Ivone already asked this. Still having the same issue.

0 Likes
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gina/Stanley/Ivone,

I finally reached Verizon via phone. My ticket was sent to the "escalation team". However, no one could provide me contact information for the "escalation team", nor could tell me when the issue will be resolved.

It has now been two weeks since my issue began. Is there another way to escalate my issue?

OliversDad2016

i got it to work on the pc, but the app is still asking me to choose a subscription. it recongnizes my log in and password. im lost

0 Likes
mpwworker

I have the same issue. I tried signing up when it was first offered, it got messed up and was told to install the app which it did. I received an email indicating that I cancelled the app with the option to re-add by going to the apps and add-on page and re-add the Disney+ app. However the Disney+ app is not there. I called and chatted with verizon several time but the costumer service reps were not able resolve the issuse. They all said that they were glagging my account and refering it to their supervisors. It have been 5 days since I last contacted them and still no resolution.

0 Likes
babyyoda
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the message that everyone is getting.disney.PNG

babyyoda
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the message that everyone is getting.disney.PNG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you take advantage of this promotion, were you able to redeem the promotion for the Disney+ account? 

PamD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gator15bait Sorry to learn you have not been contacted, two weeks is too long to wait for a response. If you don't mind, I would like to take a step back. I have been successful with other customers who have had the same problem. Please cancel any trials or service you have set up with Disney+, next delete all app all Disney+ apps. Wait 24 hours, and go back in to register on your computer, and carefully follow the steps provided. Please keep us posted. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dolores,

The issue has now been resolved. It took 4 calls to Verizon, numerous hours on the phone, and two tickets opened to the "escalation team" for my issue to be fixed.

0 Likes
Sweet74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told Verizon was aware of the problem and it would be resolved Sunday night. That was almost 2 weeks ago. We are still without Disney+. I have tried the chat feature, but it times out. I have currently been on hold for 7 minutes.