Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ Promotion Not Working
Nfrenk

My free disney plus account was created through verizon (Play more unlimited) 2 weeks ago and was working well until yesterday. Today it stopped working. Whenever I login (with the same account information), I get a message that says “welcome back, seems like you’re not subscribed; did you cancel or let your subscription end?” and that prompts me to select a monthly or yearly plan, asking me to add my credit card information. This has happened on my tv, computer and cell phone, so it is clearly some problem with the account. 

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ Promotion Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Nfrenk, the Disney+ service is a great promotion, and we want to make sure that you're taking advantage of the service. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

0 Likes
tldipaolo

At least you were able to set yours up - I try to enroll for Disney+ in my account - and every single time it tells me there was an error and to try again later - 5 days - 2 chats - and a tweet - NO HELP from Verizon - I cannot sign up for the promotion so....is it even real or just false advertising?

0 Likes
Uktousadan

I got mine to activate on the Verizon side but my Disney account doesn't show a Verizon subscription. Verizon says it is active... Disney says it isn't. Verizon says it is Disney's problem... Disney says it is Verizon... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry about any confusion, and the back and forth, Uktousadan. If the Verizon Disney+ feature is active and provisioned on our side, then all account related subscription errors when logging in to Disney's platform directly would be on their side for support. If you have any other additional questions or concerns, please let us know. 

JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tldipaolo, this is not the type of experience that we want you to have. We hope to regain your confidence in our support. We are here to work toward a resolution. Have you tried to clear the browsing history and/or try a different browser? Please sign in to the Disney account on the Disney website and does it show Verizon under the subscription status? 

0 Likes