Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney promo a hoax
samwjones21

Now for the 2nd time, my Disney + stopped working. Logged out, closed out app, deleted and reinstalled, tried on my computer... it keeps asking me to sign up. I never cancelled. Why would i cancel a FREE service? Last time I had to chat with VZW for a good hour, then call and was on phone for even longer. This time I chatted, got no help an then was finally told to call Disney who has now told me to contact verizon. I don;t get why this is so difficult. I am supposed to have it free until Nov! Super annoying. It doesn't even show up in my add ons or apps. And customer service talks to me like im an blockhead. figure it out or don't offer it! 

0 Likes
Re: Disney promo a hoax
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're so sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your Disney+ account. We'd love to help find out what's going on right away. Please tell us, via My Verizon, do you see the option to add Disney+? When you attempt to log in to your Disney+ account on a browser, do you receive a specific error message? By any chance have you tried logging in to your account using a different browser?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes