Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney+ promo with current Apple subscription
BillJohnson

My new unlimited plan qualifies me for a year of Disney+. The "My Verizon" app is pretty clear how to sign up. My question is I just recently signed up for a year of Disney+ via Apple subscription. It isn't clear to me how this situation is handled. Is the Apple subscription put on hold till the year is up with Verizon at which time the Apple one kicks back in? (I realize I need to cancel my subscription with Verizon at the end of the year.) Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ promo with current Apple subscription
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BillJohnson

That is an awesome promotion and we will be more than happy to give you the information required. Here is a link to the Disney+ FAQs https://vz.to/32GY7gb see the eligibility and sign up section for details.

If your existing Disney+ subscription was purchased through other third parties – This promotional offer won’t automatically replace that subscription. After you enroll and set up your account, you’ll get an email with information about how to manage your existing subscription. You’ll still be billed for the existing subscription until you follow the email instructions.

Edward_VZW

0 Likes