Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do I have a personal hotspot on my plan?
MARKYPOO

Personal hot spot on my plan

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Do I have personal hot on my plan
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The newer plans have the mobile hotspot feature included. It is the older grandfathered plans like the Nationwide Plan which doesn't have it included. You plan details available on your MyVerizon account online will list if the feature is included or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

lukevinyl

This is typically included, however may need to go online or call in to determine if it is active/enabled for your line.

Ann154
Expert
Expert

The newer plans have the mobile hotspot feature included. It is the older grandfathered plans like the Nationwide Plan which doesn't have it included. You plan details available on your MyVerizon account online will list if the feature is included or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Do I have a personal hotspot on my plan?
LuvLuv

Yes I do have a hot spot please will you enable it! Thanks

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, LuvLuv. We're here to help, and we'll gladly assist with enabling Mobile Hotspot on your line. We've sent you a Private Note to better assist. DavidR_VZW