Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Do actual living people work in customer support?
lasmgs

How can I contact customer service and speak to an actual person?  I have a problem that doesn't fit into any of the automated categories.  When I request agent, they ask for pin (don't have/don't remember) then they text me a number to type in, which I do, but it doesn't recognize and just keeps asking me to type it in for two minutes and then hangs up on me.

0 Likes
Re: Do actual living people work in customer support?
Irateatverizon

This is outrageous. Hung up after 30 minutes on hold. I didn't think a company could have worse customer service than ATT, but Verizon did it.

They fired everyone in the name of saving us from the pandemic?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

lasmgs

This is never the experience we want for you and we are here to help. You can always reach out to us here, however this is not the most time-efficient method. Here is a link with all of our contact options http://vz.to/2nIIro6. What’s going on, how can we assist?

Edward_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to provide you with the customer service experience that you deserve, Irateatverizon. I apologize for any difficulties that you have encountered contacting us by phone. You mention that you have a problem that doesn't fit into any of the automated categories. You have now contacted our Social Media team and only live representatives will reply to your messages. What specific unique Verizon Wireless concerns (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/) can we address for you via this channel?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes