Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do not like changes to My Verizon online usage layout.
MyBigName

All the nicknames I had set up on my usage phone numbers are gone and I can no longer add a nickname to a number for easy recognition - this was very convenient as I don't memorize people's numbers. 

No longer can I "View All" in my usage - user must page through very short lists.

Would really like to get these options back.

Re: Do not like changes to My Verizon online usage layout.
Nursy1

Please change the "usage" page back to the old format.  This new one is useless.  Text logs show correct number of texts sent/received but no longer show any of the picture/video texts in the log.

You've gotten numerous complaints and no one has gotten a straight answer as to WHY you downgraded the usage logs... 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to identify contacts and access all your messages. Please tell us, are you experiencing this issue on the app or website? Also, are you currently taking advantage of the Integrated Messaging option through Message+?
Please review the information shared on item number 2 under the "Syncing Messages Across Devices" through the following link: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I do appreciate you reaching out regarding your usage concerns. The Usage page should only reflect Data/Time and To/From. No content would be displayed. If you use Message+ and sync it on other devices you can view messages online including content. This can be access via the following link http://spr.ly/6608G3bnQ.  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Roycebubbles

I have the same problem.  I can no longer see date/time/to/from and whether it was text/picture.  I DO NOT like seeing only date and destination.  PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK NOW!!!!  

I do not want to sync between devices.  I want the old format back as do the others who have reported this issue.

I've been more disappointed with Verizon over the last month than in the 18 yrs years we've been customers.  I know it seems small, but this is a big change that is not for the better.

KIMNKINLEY

No one likes this change y’all have made. We have been a customer with Verizon since 87 or 89 and y’all charge way more then anyone else out there for the same thing and always changing something to mess things up. If you are going to change something then keep or make it optional to be able to remain the same or go to the new per customer. Or make it where you can do either way. 
This terrible and I can assure Verizon that I am definitely considering changing my business elsewhere and stop paying these kind of prices for something we don’t even like or want. And I know several hundred ppl whom are about to be doing the same. Y’all aren’t looking out for your long term customers. On yourselves. What ever is easy convenient and less Wk for Verizon. It’s sad that no one take pride in the ppl who helped get them where they are today. Sad

LJAHNKE216

This has nothing to do with Message+.   The usage view on verizon shows the numbers that were texted and or called.  The content of those messages in not what we are looking for it is the ability to change the phone number to the person's name that was contacted in the usage log in verizon on your computer or your phone.

Nugget2020

I truly thought this was some sort of "glitch"...but even the font is HUGE! I am not a child, and the layout of the usage page, etc was perfectly fine. I don't want to waste my time trying to figure out where things are and how to read the new layout. It's a mess, and my nicknames are gone. 

I've had Verizon since 1998....come on folks...get it right. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Nugget2020, we always want our customers to understand their bill. Watch this video to get an overview of the Verizon Wireless paper bill, and get a better understanding of what all of the information means: https://www.verizon.com/support/understanding-paper-bill-video/  

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
pduffy211

This is the foolish garbage that made me move from sprint the last time.  Now Verizon wants to mess around with stuff that wasn't broken.  New opportunity to look at other services and costs.

0 Likes