Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do not trade your phone through verizon
kota2020

My wife and I sent our Gen 2 iPhone SE and iPhone 11 to Verizon for $400 and $800, respectively, to go towards two new iPhone 13's. Verizon honored these trade-ins for a couple of months with monthly credits. However, this month, the credits no longer show up on our account. Without any warning, notice or reason, Verizon is not longer honoring our trade-in's and is holding us responsible for the full price of the new phones. They are also refusing to send us the phones we traded in. So we lost our old phones and their value, and now have to pay $1200 more for the new phones than we agreed to. They have been unhelpful during calls and chat sessions, taking long times (10 minutes or more sometimes) between responses seemingly in an effort to get us to hang up. All that to say, DO NOT trade your phone through Verizon. This will be our last month with them as our servicer.

0 Likes
Re: Do not trade your phone through verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon. I'm saddened to hear of your experience with your devices. I assure you, there is always a reason for everything. Please send me a Private Message for account-specific help.  

-Carter

0 Likes