Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you support veterans?
skenn001

Do you verizon really support veterans?

It took me MONTHS with multiple applications to try and get my application approved. I started this process around May 2019. Apparently the document submitted was not one of the approved documents EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ON THE APPROVED LIST. Instead of getting rejection notifications, I wasn't aware these documents and applications were not being approved. I have spent hours on the phone and chat support where no one seems to be able to help me understand what is going on. 

Then I complain so much that all of a sudden, the application is approved same day. Hmmmm weird.

Then after 2 billing cycles, the discount comes through at $25 instead of $40. Apparently you just changed your policy. How convenient considering I could have had this discount months ago. You should honor the $40 for me and for all of the other families with veterans. I mean, do you honestly support veterans because this behavior would indicate otherwise.

0 Likes
Re: Do you support veterans?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We deeply apologize for the experience with getting your military discount applied to your account, skenn001. We are here to help.

You are correct, our Military Discount did provide up to a $40 credit per month. However, that discount pricing was associated with our older unlimited plans that have a higher cost than the current plans. This is why the old discount amount does not qualify for our current plans. 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes