Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does Anyone Like The New Bill Format?
PJA

I don't know if anyone from VZW watches this, but I want to tell them that the new VZW bill format is awful.  The bill used to be very clear and concise, with individual line items for each individual line clearly listed on a single page for each line.  Now it is just a silly cartoon with ridiculously large type and information spread all over the place (like one-time charges for each line in one place, data use for each line in another, and monthly charges for each line in another, instead of all charge for each line in one place).  The web interface bill isn't any better. Just stupid.  Is everyone so bored that they need to have a bill that is "entertaining?"  Just give me the numbers, straight and simple.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: New Bill Format
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

PJA, we are sorry to hear the new bill format is not for you. We are constantly exploring options to improve the format for our customers and make this as easy to read as possible. As this is something that we strive to make easy, we do appreciate your feedback and know that we will need to go back to the drawing board.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

PJA, we are sorry to hear the new bill format is not for you. We are constantly exploring options to improve the format for our customers and make this as easy to read as possible. As this is something that we strive to make easy, we do appreciate your feedback and know that we will need to go back to the drawing board.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GZRX
Novice

I absolutely agree and if that all is not silly enough, anyone wanting to print the bill will find it has gone from 5 pages to 13 pages. 

0 Likes
onyxpsyche

The new bill format does not allow me to easily submit my bill to my employer for reimbursemnt of my half of the costs on our 2-person account.  Pleaa return to the previous format.

0 Likes
Re: Does Anyone Like The New Bill Format?
vivianfh

Yes - the bill pay format is terrible.  I was trying to locate a means to tell them, but it appears they keep their distance.  The entire "payment options" process is convoluted!!!  It is confusing.  Just give me a page on which I enter the credit card information and make is simple!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Does Anyone Like The New Bill Format?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

vivianfh

Being able to understand your bill and navigate it easily is always important to be able to manage you account effectively. I truly understand your concern.  We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I’ll pass what you’ve said onto our management team. However, if you can do me a favor and submit that feedback yourself as well (it always seems to hold more weight when coming directly from the customer). When you log into My Verizon, there is always a floating feedback tab on the right side of the page. Please use that to submit your feedback, and trust me I understand your concern as we are humans here too, so if that format confuses you, I am sure it can cause confusion on our end (customer service) too. The more feedback from you (customers) will help so that we too can better understand it to provide a better customer service experience.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes