Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does my unused data carry over to the next month?
CRASNY4
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: does my unused data carry forward?
klschade
Novice

All depends on your plan.  I have the NEW Verizon plan and yes, unused data from your PLAN allowance (S< M< L)  will roll over to the next billing cycle.  Bonus data and plan data are always exhausted before rollover kicks in.  Just enable Safety Mode and no worries!  Of course the new Unlimited has no rollover

View solution in original post

0 Likes
klschade
Novice

All depends on your plan.  I have the NEW Verizon plan and yes, unused data from your PLAN allowance (S< M< L)  will roll over to the next billing cycle.  Bonus data and plan data are always exhausted before rollover kicks in.  Just enable Safety Mode and no worries!  Of course the new Unlimited has no rollover

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great question! May we ask if you are aware of what plan specifically you are on?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Licismom

How do you enable "Safety Mode"?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Licismom,

Knowing how to engage Safety Mode can be a necessity. From the My Verizon app, tap Menu; Data Hub; at the bottom of the page, the toggle will appear.

Does this help?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
fester1

i'm on the  L 8 GB shared plan.  If i buy additional data boost and don't use it all this month, does it carry over to next month?

0 Likes