Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does the $40, 100 min. international plan include roaming?
nickeled

does the 100 min. international plan include roaming?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I am thinking of getting the $40, 100 min. international plan does this plan include roaming?
Weth
Sr. Leader

Yes, it includes international roaming. You get 100 min, 100 outgoing texts (unlimited incoming texts), and 100 MB of data. There is no automatic cutoff after using any of the buckets up, and you will get additional per unit charges. These are much better rates than if you had no plan at all.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am thinking of getting the $40, 100 min. international plan does this plan include roaming?
Weth
Sr. Leader

Yes, it includes international roaming. You get 100 min, 100 outgoing texts (unlimited incoming texts), and 100 MB of data. There is no automatic cutoff after using any of the buckets up, and you will get additional per unit charges. These are much better rates than if you had no plan at all.

0 Likes
JWES73

Are all the phones on the plan included in the 40.00 for 1 month option? So that my husband and I can share the messaging and data?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

No, that charge is per line. You would have to sign up both lines for an international plan and you would be charged for both lines.

0 Likes