Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Don't Trust Mentioned Promos...
Spyderman24-7

Recently paid off my S20U and intended to keep it a few more years. Then the insane deals started popping up for trade-in on the S22 line. Was told I could get $700 trade-in for my S20U and that a 2nd promo was being added to improve the deal that much more. Initially was told that the trade-in applied the new phone would be $19.44/monthly for 36 months and adding that 2nd promo would drop the phone cost to $6.94/monthly. No doubt a killer deal so I jumped on that. Received the new phone and wrapped/shipped my trade-in immediately. They received it and marked it as great condition and 'allow 1-2 billing cycles' to reflect that as usual. Well I waited and nothing was showing on my bill to indicate that $700 had been applied. Contacted them and it was showing as having been received, but not applied yet and was FINALLY corrected. I mentioned that I was also supposed to have that 2nd promo factored in and even provided proof of the agent transcript and was told that no 2nd promo was ever factored in and apparently won't be. I will say that getting this phone for less than $20/monthly is a great deal, but being told that it would be even lower and then not being honored is ridiculous as every dollar does count these days. Once I pay this phone off I will indeed switch carriers as this is the first issue I recall having with Verizon after being with them for MANY years. I will convince family/friends to consider switching as well!

0 Likes