Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Double Payment/No one will adjust bill
busy_bee

I've talked to 3 people today and am at my wit's end. 

My billing cycle ended on 12/29. On 12/31, I paid the monthly payments for my iPhone and iPad as well as the remaining balances for those devices so they are completely paid off. The bill for that cycle hasn't been adjusted to reflect that so I chatted with two people and spoke with a third on the phone, and all they could say was that the pay-offs would be reflected on my February bill and tried to get me to upgrade my devices. 

I am not making extra payments. I refuse to believe that my bill cannot be adjusted with the simple click of a few keys to show the payments I've made. To have someone try to sell me on upgrades while failing to fix my problem is the icing on the cake. I'm prepared to go to corporate and the BBB with my complaint if I need to. 

0 Likes
Re: Double Payment/No one will adjust bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

busy_bee, I'm sorry for all the trouble you've been through. With you paying the devices off on the day after your bill came out with the payments on there, the next bill that generates will show the pay offs. You will also be able to see the pay off devices when you log into your My Verizon account. There is not a way for us to generate a new bill before a new bill comes out for you to see the paid off devices. I hope that I've been able to explain this okay. -Alicia

0 Likes
busy_bee

The pay-off can show on the next bill, that's fine. My problem is the fact that the monthly payments for those devices for that billing cycle were included. I've already paid them. If I pay the bill in full I'll be making two extra payments ($55) that aren't necessary. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure we provide you with the help you need, we would like to access the account details. We have sent you a private note to further assist you. ~Pam

0 Likes