Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Double Payment
mikechillcott

I do not know what went on I canceled my payment of $110.37 on 1/14/2021 because my credit card was changed by the bank so all was good as Verizon said I had no scheduled payments and all I had was a promise to pay according to them again i had no Scheduled payment. So I went into my local Verizon store the next day 1/15/2021 and paid the bill in full 100% I have the receipt and all the screenshots to show I paid it in full on that date they even upped my next bill for a $7.00 dollar fee for paying my bill at the corporate store near me which is total garbage but what can someone do about that. Now fast forward 1/24/2021 I received a text message and email informing me I have a scheduled payment that is going to post on my fudging bank account on 1/25/2021 what is going on. I called Verizon a dozen times about this matter a week ago prior to 1/24/2021 and they informed me if I paid my bill the promise to pay would drop off after I made my phone payment of $110.37 which I did on 1/15/2021. So how can they take double payments out and what the heck happens I am almost certain to never use my bank card for this company again. And I know when I wake up I will see another payment taken out of my account from this company as their email states as it is already pending in my bank account for 1/25/2021.

I have no problem letting them keep the money as long as I know it will go against my next bill but impossible for me to trust them now. I do not know what is going on and seeing this posted in the past to closed threads on this site scares me. I do not want to let them keep the money if they will not put it against my next bill.

Re: Double Payment
9wood

Does seem very suspicious to me why you got a fee added I don't get I would contact your bank and let them know

mikechillcott

Yes but what do i do about the double payments taken out of my account in less than 10 days i am lost there i would contact my bank if need to be.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mikechillcott, we want to make sure your payment does not get taken out twice. Were you able to resolve this issue, prior to the 25th? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
mikechillcott

Look you all took the 2nd payment out in less than 10 days i am angry but its water under the bridge it suposadly going on my next months bill ill leave that there

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mikechillcott, we definitely apologize for an confusion or inconvenience you may have experienced. We are available for you on this platform 24/7 should you have any additional questions or concerns. Thank you.

-Joshua

0 Likes
mikechillcott

You fudging kidding me confusion you suckers lied to me there was no confusion i had no payment agreement the store and verizon reps said the same they said all i had was a payment promise your reps and the store said the same after i pay my dang bill it will drop off i paid it 10 days later i get a text message and email saying i had a payment agreement after your reps and the store said otherwise. So there was no confusion take your taught spin comment garbage else where I'd fight this but not worth my fudging time at least my bill is paid for next month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mikechillcott, we understand the importance of making sure you receive accurate information. Please keep in mind that you will be able to view your payment history and upcoming payments that have been set up directly from your My Verizon account http://vz.to/2EbGl8H. 

0 Likes