Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dropped Calls
TimW32

We  have newer iPhones and the WiFi calling does not help the dropped calls at all.  In fact, when enabled, I see no difference at all.  I have the phones set up for WiFi as instructed, but I still have TERRIBLE cellphone service at home.  I used to have poor Verizon service at home, and now over the past couple of years, it has gone to pretty much non-existent service.  I use my cellphones for work, and it is really embarrassing to be on a network that persistently drops my clients.

0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls
HOLODE54

They replied to me that the service is low in my area and that I could PURCHASE a device for my home to fix it.  I have paid a lot for 4 phones for many yrs, why all of a sudden we have dropped calls and if they can't provide the service I pay for, why should I pay to fix it !

0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

HOLODE54, we are so sad that our service at your location is not working well for your calls. We are here to help.

Was the issue only occurring when indoors? What model phone do you have? When you contacted us before, did we submit a network investigation ticket for your location?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes