Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS , This page isn't working when log into my account or try to navigate
JBGREELY

I have a continuing problem when accessing my www.verizonwireless.com account when trying to log in or if I do get in occasionally, will see this error when navigating the site. See the Error in the screenshot shown below. 

JBGREELY_0-1654817804942.png

I have seen this problem for at least 6 months or more, and it occurs approx 90% plus of the time, sometimes at account login, and sometimes if manage to get into the account, when navigating the screens and take an action such as view my bill. I have reported this to Verizon Support and this time made sure a formal tech ticket was generated to an upper tier tech group and got a ticket number. I have this issue when logging in from 2 different MS PCs at Windows 10 level with a Chrome Browser. I also recreated this using my Verizon Android phone using the Chrome Web Browser. So 3 different devices, I tried this from Home using my Verizon FOIS Internet service as well as from the my local office. I have cleared my browser cache and cookies many times, as suggested, rebooted my phone and two PCs used in this, have tried different browsers. All related devices, phone, internet service, and cellular device are provided from Verizon including my Verizon FIOS Internet service. Also , when this is occurring and somehow you do get occasionally into the account and sometimes can click on things, somethings may work but then will loop back to this error. Today I reached a tech that took all this info and opened a technical ticket.

DO NOT TRUST that the actions you took on the site , such as canceling a device actually takes on the site and works especially if you are doing something that cancels something versus buys something. I did manage to get in the site after struggling thru the intermittent errors and used it to cancel a device sometime ago and found I continued to be billed for that canceled and unused device (which is also paid for).  

I have tried to get assistance in the past with this and after painfully navigating Verizon's ridiculously unfriendly Automated phone system I finally get a real live HUMAN BEING to talk to and the most of the time get an upsell as part of the interaction. 

My overall customer experience when dealing with Verizon after you have their service and they are collecting your money, is an extremely poor, over and over again when you go to tap Verizon support and billing you get transferred, hung up on, ect.  When you do get to a speak with a person, the are usually good people and friendly, but it is also not unusual to speak with someone and then get transferred to another line that never answers or get or simply get disconnected in the conversation. 

myvpostpay.verizon.com 

Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS , This page isn't working when log into my account or try to navigate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, JBGREELY. We're very sorry to hear about the log in troubles you've been experiencing with My Verizon. We certainly want to help in every way that we can going forward. Is this happening with all different internet browsers?

-Brett

0 Likes
Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS , This page isn't working when log into my account or try to navigate
tdub2014

I have been battling this same issue for the past 2 days!!!!

0 Likes
booneous

I'm a different person, but also running into this issue. I tried it using Chrome and Microsoft edge. I reset my cookies and cleared my cache as well as trying it through an incognito window. It's all the same. Sometimes it lets me logon and navigate some pages, but if I try to open my bills section it throws the same error again.

0 Likes
Caturday

This is happening on my Macbook Pro 2019 using Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome. Private window, regular window, it does not matter. Same redirect error. 

All I want to do is log in and save my bill as a PDF on a monthly basis. I was on with tech support today and went through all the recommended actions - clear cache and cookies, reboot the machine, close all other widows. Same result. I was encouraged to use the My Verizon app on my iPhone which does work. I then have to email my bill to myself. I am not impressed.

0 Likes
quintani11a

I'm also having this is on a MacBook Pro using Chrome.  I tried two different profiles.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi. To rule out a culprit, does the error happen when using the My Verizon app on a smartphone?

-David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey, booneous. 
Thanks for reaching out. 
We'd like to do some troubleshooting with you and see what we can do to get this figured out. Please reach out in a Private Note or on Facebook or Twitter DM's so that we can assist or submit a ticket to have this looked into further.
We look forward to hearing from you!

*Celeste

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello quintani11a, thank you for contacting us. We're concerned to learn that you're also having this issue, and we'd love to help! Do you get the same error if you use Edge? 

~Baldo

0 Likes