Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ESCALATE THIS TO THE CORPORATE HQ!!!!!
lg777

My last UNANSWERED PM... great customer service never got a reply.... seems like a pattern with all of their platforms.  Not a good way to conduct business.
Sent: ‎08-13-2020 07:33 AM

RE: FIX my acct please!

No this does not help.. as this is what has been told to me since every month since this began.  ESCALATE this to upper management. 

This is now the 7th form that has been submitted!  How many forms does the mysterious person behind the curtain who pushes the OPT OUT button need??  HOW hard is this??  WHO is the person that can get this done?  I want to speak to them.  Escalate this to the executive offices now please!

Re: ESCALATE THIS TO THE CORPORATE HQ!!!!!
lg777

I was honestly hopeful that there would be a response from customer service or a phone call or something.  Verizon obviously does not value their customers.   

Tigerstep

You didn't even mention what the problem was.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

lg777, I want to first apologize for us not replying to your messages, and getting put on hold, and chatting and nobody coming back.  I can assure you we are going to look deep into this, and find out about your bill and the Stay Connected feature that you requested to be removed.  We will handle this issue over this platform, since we were contacted here, and I have set you a Private Note.  Can you please respond to the Private Note so we can verify your account?

0 Likes