Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
ESH Tech Protect
Seajbee

This charge keeps hitting my credit card. Supposedly insurance for my phone. Asurion is on my Verizon bill. (Another insurance) Why am I being charged twice. I want the direct credit card charge to stop! I've canceled that card, but I don't want any marks on my credit report. Let's resolve this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ESH Tech Protect
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Where did you buy your service from?  Verizon sells Asurion, 3rd party authorized retailers for Verizon sell eSecuritel/EHS insurance.  It's possible you signed up for insurance with a 3rd party in their agreement and elected to get Verizon's Asurion after having left the store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Seajbee, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. That insurance is offered by a third party. Have you had a chance to call their customer service department at 855-309-8345 to cancel the subscription?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

MADBEU38

I called that number and have just had music playing for 15+ minutes. I need to get this ESH tech support fee off my credit card each month ASAP. I do NOT want the insurance. I opened a new account with Verizon today with a new phone so the phone this insurance is associated with isn't even in service and I am VERY disappointed no one can help me with this on the phone.

pherson
Leader

Well you either have to keep calling; or call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Nothing Verizon can do.

Jadimart

I have the same problem. My Amex was being charged monthly. I finally canceled the credit card. What does it take to be able to communicate with Tech Protect? There is no working number. 

0 Likes
Jadimart

No matter what time you call tech Protect either day or night, a voice answers and says “thank you for calling Tech Protect. Call back during normal business hours”.  What are their normal business  hours?  Anybody know?

0 Likes