Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Earbuds promotion never accepted the payment and is not over
carlosrioc

I tried several times to check out the "free" earbuds that were promised with my home + mobile deal, but every time I tried, on different days, the payment was rejected. This happened with all my cards otherwise working. I went to try again but realized the promotion has expired and I was left feeling like Verizon was playing with me. Is this something that we can look into? Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Earbuds promotion never accepted the payment and is not over
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to make sure you get the accessory you were promised, carlosrioc. We want to look into this. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
carlosrioc

I haven't been able to send a private message, that doesn't seem to work.

I was also on the chat for 1.5 hours with 4 different agents, no one offered any solution. What a waste of time. From Wireless they sent me to Fios, then back to Wireless, then to Sales. No one seems to know what to do. The promotion is still in my dashboard, expires on Dec. 16 and at this point, I don't longer care if I get the earbuds or not, I keep insisting just because I want Verizon to be accountable for what they promise.

0 Likes
carlosrioc

I was finally able to send a private message. Please help.

0 Likes
carlosrioc

No resolution. I spoke to at least 8 people accross all departments, the advice I got in this community was to contact Verizon Up. Contacted Verizon Up. They created a ticket. The resolution for the ticket: contact customer service (sent to Wireless). I'm back to the beginning. Insulting.

This is incredibly frustrating, and I can't believe no one could solve this or at least say that there is no solution because it all was an error. What happened with the people in a similar situation?

What a lack of respect for the customers, especially with something you as a company promised. I feel scam_med and lied to with a promotion that never existed. Done with Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here for support and happy to help look into your Verizon Up concerns together with you, carlosrioc. Have you received our Private Note? *Cheyenne

0 Likes