Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ebills - Again
Lifeguard

I was told that the last thread was too old - so I am going to start the exact same thread again! And I will keep doing it until they fix it. Here goes...

I have exactly the same problem. The bank is Bank of America. I want my ebills to be paid directly from them through their bill pay system. Verizon phone support was utterly  useless. Please tell me how this is going to be fixed. (and when)

Re: Ebills - Again
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Lifeguard, our apologies if you had to create a new post about the same topic. I know how convenient having eBills set up to your bank can be, I have all my eBills through my bank and haven't used a stamp in years. These are set up directly through your bank. We can only set up your account for Auto Pay through your account on our end. Exactly what happens when you try to set up the eBills on your end?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
Lifeguard

OK. Let's do this again...

I login to BOA and request an ebill from Verizon using the BOA bill pay system. I get an email from BOA saying that their ebill interface with Verizon has been successfully set up and they are waiting for you to send them a bill. But you don’t. I get a bill. BOA doesn’t. I spoke to BOA tech support on during the last exchange and here is their response:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding e-Bills for Verizon Wireless. We appreciate the opportunity to service your banking needs. Verizon Wireless offers electronic statements on their website when requested, will prevent e-Bills from being delivered to Bill Pay. Please contact Verizon Wireless directly to confirm what your statement preference is currently. You are entitled to receive a copy of any document that we relied upon during our investigation and/or processing of your request. To request documents, you can e-mail us anytime and we will send the appropriate documents by U.S. mail. Thank you for choosing Bank of America.

So I did contact Verizon Wireless and got absolutely no help. I don't know if this is true but there are LOTS of YOUR customers having the same problem. So why don't you post the fix so ALL of us can get our bills from our bank instead of from Verizon. OR FIX THE PROBLEM.

paul_avila

It's nice (I suppose) to know I'm not alone.   Several months ago I used the online bill-paying service of my bank (TD Bank) to request eBills from all my monthly payees.    I'm currently receiving eBills from all of them, except one ... Verizon Wireless.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please click this link for an option to request paperless bill today. https://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/myverizon/verizonuarticles/my-verizon/paperless-billing.html Give it a try. - Carter

0 Likes
paul_avila

Paperless billing has nothing to do with this.  I've had paperless billing for quite some time now.   This is about getting Verizon Wireless to send eBills to my bank.   

It's maddening that every time this topic comes up, someone from customer support brings up paperless billing.   It almost seems like trolling.

Lifeguard

I totally agree with you but this is the response I got from Bank of America:

"Verizon Wireless offers electronic statements on their website when requested, will prevent e-Bills from being delivered to Bill Pay."

It looks like they are just as confused.

0 Likes
paul_avila

Let me be sure I understand.   

Is BoA suggesting that using the paperless/electronic billing feature for your Verizon Wireless account somehow prevents having eBills sent to your bank?   Does this imply that if I went back to paper bills for Verizon Wireless, the eBills-to-my-bank problem would go away?

I was using paperless billing for all my monthly payees prior to requesting that eBills be sent to my bank and and Verizon Wireless was the only payee that didn't comply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance of getting the correct information, and we apologize for the misunderstood. For your account privacy, Verizon can only send bill statements to the Account Owner. If you don't mind me asking, are you subscribing to Auto-Pay with them?

0 Likes
paul_avila

I'm not subscribed to Auto-Pay with Verizon Wireless, if that's what you mean.

As with most banks, my bank (TD Bank) allows me to make electronic payments from their web site.   On the TD Bank bill-paying page, they designate which of my current payees support having e-Bills sent directly to my bank account.   It's an option that I can choose (or ignore) for each payee that supports this feature.     I can also choose (or ignore) the option of having the bills auto-payed when they arrive.   

Verizon Wireless was designated by TD Bank as a payee that supported this e-Bills feature, but apparently TD Bank was mistaken.

0 Likes